Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know of a good dance/ballet school near Darien, Illinois?

Does anyone know of a school in or very VERY close to Darien, Illinois that gives classes for a twelve year old girl going on thirteen? I want to take ballet again after four years of it then a two year break, but my mom just won't let me unless it's time convient or in the area, because she won't let me ask my sister or any family member to drive me. I hate it. I tried the recreation centre down the street, but they teach for seven and up, and my mom said that a twelve year old girl shouldn't be taking ballet with seven year olds, which is pretty much true. Any help?



Does anyone know of a good dance/ballet school near Darien, Illinois?imax theater



Your mom is right, and I hope I can help. This is all I can give you now. Click on the link and show your mom so you can look at it together and choose whats best for you. Good Luck and hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd