Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I go to learn ballet?

I'm 14, and I really want to learn how to do contemporary dancing, but first I decided that I will take ballet classes. The thing is I want to learn ballet from a good place, not the places where they have teachers teaching you how to do jumping jax or macarena I want a good dance studio, also I have a feeling I'm gonna have to pay for this all by myself so somewhere that wouldn't make me bankrupt. ONe last thing I live in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada somewhere around that region.



Where can I go to learn ballet?chinese theater



Go to some local dance schools and talk to the students. Ask the schools if you can take or observe one free class to see if it's what you're looking for. If you know anyone who is already in ballet, ask them for a recommendation. Find out if there are any accrediting organizations for dance schools, especially in ballet. Then, find out if the schools you look at are members of those organizations.



Where can I go to learn ballet?opera mini opera theater



Dance school.
dont settle on a place because of price. keep looking around. i found a great dance school for an affordable price a few miles away from my house. good luck searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd