Saturday, December 5, 2009

The level of male ballet dancers?

you know how girls have * prima ballerina assoluta



* prima ballerina



* ballerina



* premiere danseuse



* soloist



* coryph茅e



* corps de ballet



whats the one for boys



The level of male ballet dancers?opera mini



prima ballerhomo



The level of male ballet dancers?passions soap opera opera theater



I don't know about other ballet companies but The National Ballet of Canada have dropped the gender designation:



%26gt; Principal Dancers



%26gt; Principal Character Artists



%26gt; First Soloists



%26gt; Second Soloists



%26gt; Corps de Ballet



Hope that helps



(aside: I had the opportunity to be a character artist with NBoC - what a happy memory)
I don't know, but am interested because I am a 19 year old guy and recently started ballet, so I would like to know what the levels are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd